Here at nTrust Systems, we have seen how hosted desktop transforms businesses. We provide hosted desktops to
– small businesses with home workers in the UK, abroad or both
– SME’s with staff in multiple and international locations
– professional service companies such as such as accountants, solicitors and HR consultants who work on confidential and sensitive data.
Arrive from 8am for 8:30 start – free parking on the forecourt.
Many people are familiar with the term “hosted desktop”, but not everyone fully understands how it works, or indeed the benefits that hosted desktop brings to a business. Some are rightly fearful of entrusting their data to just somewhere in “the Cloud”.
This is the perfect opportunity to find out everything you want to know about hosted desktop.
There are 10 FREE places available – please click here to reserve.
Maxwell McKenzie will be serving his famous Bacon Butties, along with a mug of fine coffee or tea, whilst we chat over how this way of running your IT will transform your business for the better. Meet nTrust Systems technical team and ask anything you’d like to know about Hosted Desktop and associated Cloud services.
This offer will be particularly relevant if
– you are spending increasing time and money trouble-shooting IT issues
– you have regional offices or a network of home workers
– your workers need access to legacy or specialised business software away from the office
– you are setting up a new business with 3 or more workers
You will be amazed at the speed of access, how conveniently you can log into your desktop anytime, anywhere, from any device capable of displaying it. We will tell you about the servers owned and run by nTrust Systems in one of the UK’s highest security datacentres.
To read more, visit the Cloud services page on our website. Take a look at our Hosted Desktop blogs.
Do come and join me on the 19th April – it will all be very relaxed, aimed at informing, not selling, and you are welcome to network and swap business cards whilst here.
If you would like to attend but the date doesn’t suit, please email email@example.com to register your interest for a future event.
4 Step Process
Our 4-steps guide you through the process
Get in Touch
Call, email or fill in our contact form.
Arrange a Meeting
We'll get together to discuss your needs.
We'll prepare a comprehensive proposal.
We'll ensure your move to nTrust is seamless.