Access to high level strategic advice and guidance, focused on IT management, security documentation and processes.
There is an increasing responsibility for all UK companies to adopt strong IT management, robust processes and security documentation, particularly since the introduction of GDPR.
Virtual IT Director
- Development and management of an IT strategy in line with your business objectives
- IT decisions based on sound advice
- IT projects planned and delivered on time and to budget
- Monitoring of IT services and advice on improvements as appropriate
Ideal for companies too small to justify a full time IT Director.
An nTrust Virtual IT Director gives you access to a high level of strategic IT advice and guidance, which would otherwise be cost prohibitive.
Access to knowledge and experience
- Since 2003, nTrust has worked with over 150 companies
- Always applying sound IT principles regardless of business size or sector
- This approach has seen a client retention rate of over 97%
Prior to forming nTrust in 2003, the two Directors of nTrust worked in senior management positions within several large corporate organisations. This wealth of experience led to an appreciation of the fact that a robust and well-established strategy is vital for the delivery of a smooth running and cost effective IT service provision.
4 Step Process
Our 4-steps guide you through the process
Get in Touch
Call, email or fill in our contact form.
Arrange a Meeting
We'll get together to discuss your needs.
We'll prepare a comprehensive proposal.
We'll ensure your move to nTrust is seamless.